Monday, March 7, 2011

Tribute for Graham Johnston

Words cannot express my thoughts about the blessing Graham has been to me personally.  He has inspired me with his amazing gift for expounding the Word of God, his absolute commitment to the work of sharing the good news of salvation, his love for Jesus his Saviour and his dedication to being a whole hearted follower of Him.

He always greeted me with a smile and warm hug after the Sunday morning service  – how I’ll miss this gorgeous man of God.

 

Tracey may the Lord comfort, strengthen and bless  you as you mourn the loss of your beloved husband, friend and mentor.   May the Lord especially help your lovely children, Paige and Carson as they feel the terrible loss of their loving father.

 

I have always loved your precious  family and hold you in high esteem.  I’ll continue to uphold you in prayer every day asking the Lord to comfort and help you as you go through this sad time.

 

With much love and prayer

 

Dillicia

No comments:

Post a Comment