Friday, June 18, 2010

News On Graham Johnston's Health

My brothers and sisters in Christ,

You have been aware of my recent health issues. Tracey and I attended an appointment with the Doctor on Tuesday and I finally have a definitive diagnosis of the condition in my lung. Unfortunately the news is not good. There is an advanced cancer in the left lung and I will be looking to explore treatment options immediately. My desire is to continue to be present with you at Subi and to continue to preach and teach when able.

Thankyou for you prayers. I would value your continued prayers;

1. For my health,
2. For Tracey, Paige, Carson and our extended family,
3. For clear direction on a planned course of treatment,
4. For other brothers and sisters who are sick or dealing with similar illnesses.

In Him I put my trust.

Yours in Christ,

Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment